Monday, February 9, 2015

Lab #7: Voting


SELLERS:

image4.jpeg
“My vote would be worth a lot”

image6.jpeg

“My vote really doesn’t matter that much anyway”



IMG_1402.JPG

“I think that’s enough”




















KEEPERS:

image8.jpeg

“Jacob [pictured below] convinced 

me I should keep my right”


image11.jpeg

“It’s important to me”


image5.jpeg

“I am entitled to my right”


image10.jpeg

“I can’t imagine giving it up forever”


image7.jpeg

“I don’t really know”


image2.jpeg

“I would keep it… I’m not really 

sure what the right 
choice is though”

image3.jpeg

“I guess I would keep it? 

I don’t want to seem greedy”







It seemed like a lot of people's choices were influenced by others around them. People did not know what the "right" answer was. It seemed like many people we asked would have most likely taken a certain amount of money for their vote; however, they figured the "better" and "less selfish" choice would be to not sell it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment